Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've Been...

-Planning to wander around the UK for next month. I've got more than 10 people to visit/hang out with/whose floor on which I shall sleep.

-Setting up my home recording studio. Finally.

-Trying to (get hired to) spend a month in Seoul and earn $5000+ with free airfare, meals and accomodations.

-Saving up for a 150 cc motorscooter.

-Deciding the best way to go about getting a Tebori sleeve.
(I can try to monetarily convince the best local Japanese artist Jiro that I'd be worth it and that it's not a waste of his time or fly to Japan to see Horitaka or a member of the Horitoshi family. Either decision will require the amassing of thousands of USD which I don't exactly have right now.)

-Realising that my life is my own, and that I can accomplish and experience anything I so desire. (I'm not talking about lavish living but I am talking about "living the dream". My dreams have been complex, kryptic, multi-faceted, detailed, lucid, obvious and obscure. I'm going to live a life of this.)



One hand says to the other, "I wish I could be you.
In return I'll teach to you all that I do."


"I've got to decline," the other replies,
"You've got your place, I've got mine.
I'm just not inclined to your backwards design."

1 comment:

  1. I love ur posts! Wow, r u really going to be doing all that traveling? please please keep me posted on London cus i might be there the very same time! xo

    ReplyDelete