Saturday, September 12, 2009

No One's a Beacon, We're All Reflections

As grounded as I'd like to imagine that I remain, sometimes I'm consumed by the obscurity in my own life. Where will I be next year?
Well, I should've learned by now not to worry this much about the future but there are many choices to consider.

As for now, many of my bandmates are occupied so I keep writing on my own and branching out with new musicians but my conscience stings with joblessness. I had two interviews this week but I've already been turned down for one. The other, however, was rather promising so I'll uphold my positive expectations of it. I started meeting with Gabrielle in person to work on her art-oriented GWisz venture since the company has re-located to the greater L.A. region.

No comments:

Post a Comment